Timberfest and the 3rd Semi-Annual Chili Cook-off will be Saturday, October 30 at the park, hosted by Timbercrest Recreation Club (TRC). Residents and pool members are invited to participate in the Chili Cook-off or just enjoy an evening with their neighbors at the park. This event will allow for physical distancing around the park. We skipped last year, so Emily Trierweiler has had the trophy for two years now. Come unseat the champion and add your personal touch to the trophy!
- Set up starting at 2:00pm
- Eat and competition 4:30pm
- This is a free event, but TRC will be accepting donations by Venmo, cash, or online portal will be available for payment.
- Bring a camp chair!
- TRC will provide Spoons, sample cups, bowls, and tickets.
- For the purposes of this event chili is defined as anything you want to bring.
- Participants should bring chili, a pot of some sort (no loose chili please), and a serving utensil.
- If anyone has a quiet generator with more than 1200 watts, please consider bringing it.
- Power run for the television and speakers. We'll have football on and an after dark Halloween movie.
- We need 3-4 more folding tables.
- Have pop-up canopies on standby in case of rain.
- Prizes will be provided by Bush's Beans, Knoxville Coffee Co. and TRC
- Cornhole boards will be set up.
Timbercrest Flags will be available for purchase at Timberfest. If you already ordered a flag, we will contact you this week with your order. Order your flag here! All proceeds and donations go to the pool.
|Handheld||4in x 6in||$ 4|
|Garden||18in x 12.5in||$15|
|Garden with stand||18in x 12.5in||$25|
|House||3ft x 5ft||$25|
Flag of Timbercrest