We love making these on the weekends. They are easy, quick, and the kids LOVE them! - Jennifer Kerr (Cliftgate Road)
Banana Egg Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Smash the banana in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and add them to the banana paste. Add the nuts.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the batter just like a pancake.
- Flip the pancake after it becomes brown on the bottom.
- Remove it from the heat once the eggs are cooked through. Enjoy!
This is the tenth in a series called Timbercrest Healthy Recipe of the Month, part of our effort to become a Healthier Tennessee Neighborhood. To submit a recipe suggestion, Contact Us. Check out the entire collection of Recipes of the Month.